Rome Life Forum 2017: Complete texts of addresses
26 May 2017
The fourth annual Rome Life Forum was held from 18-19 May 2017 on the theme “The family under attack: protecting parents as primary educators”. The texts of the presentations are now available and are published below, in the order in which they were delivered. The Rome Life Forum is organised by Voice of the Family and co-sponsored by Associazione Famiglia Domani, Family Life International New Zealand, Human Life International, LifeSiteNews and the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children.
Thursday 18 May 2017
- Professor Roberto de Mattei: A history of revolutions and their consequences for the family
- Rev. Francesco Giordano: A posthumane twentieth century: from divorce, contraception and abortion to gender and transhumanism – Part I – Part II – Part III
- His Highness Duke Paul von Oldenburg: The gift of marriage and the proper role of parents in the education and formation of their children
- Matthew McCusker: The sex education agenda and the Catholic Church
- Rev. Linus Clovis: Whom should one fear?
Friday 19 May 2017
- His Excellency Bishop Athanasius Schneider: The family: the first encounter with the beauty of the Catholic faith
- His Eminence Carlo Cardinal Caffarra: Our present situation: the battle between Our Lord and the reign of Satan
- His Eminence Raymond Leo Cardinal Burke: The secret of Fatima and a new evangelisation